Platão no Ribatejo: Notas sobre as "Notas"
Springing from “Notas para a recordação do meu mestre Caeiro”, by Álvaro de Campos, this is a discussion on the implications that follow from the attribution of guardianship status to Caeiro within the heteronomy symposium. Moreover, other important topics will be described, notably: i) the possibility of an archaeology of the heteronyms from the affections standpoint; ii) the correlative individual materiality of the heteronyms; iii) the material possibilities of the real and its epistemological consequences.
- Abstract viewed = 209 times
- HTML (Português (Portugal)) viewed = 5 times
- PDF (Português (Portugal)) viewed = 37 times
Platão (1991). O Banquete, tradução, introdução e notas Maria Teresa Schiappa de Azevedo, Lisboa: Edições 70.
Silva, Agostinho da (1996). Um Fernando Pessoa, 3ª edição, Lisboa: Guimarães Editores .
MATLIT embraces online publishing and open access to back issues. Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. The article can be quoted but not changed and presented differently.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- A CC licensing information in a machine-readable format is embedded in all articles published by MATLIT.
NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measuresthat legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.